The annual conference of the Society of Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) is where science research and development professionals gather to learn about the latest and greatest laboratory tools and technologies available and how they are being applied by their peers. InSphero scientists will be available to discuss 3D screening technologies at SLAS2017 Booth #213.
384 reasons to talk to InSphero at SLAS2017
This year, InSphero will be previewing our new GravityTRAP™ 384 Microtissue Platform, which is engineered to:
- Enhance high content imaging quality with a continuous, flat bottom glass base plate, and a black-walled body to eliminate fluorescent crosstalk between wells
- Prevent unintended microtissue aspiration during medium exchange with distinct culture and media chambers featuring our unique SureXchange™ ledge
- Simplify microtissue localization, observation, and ROI identification with standard 1 mm diameter observation chambers
Starting in 2017, InSphero will begin delivering 3D InSight™ Microtissues in our GravityTRAP™ 384 format, which is ideal for HTS applications such as:
- Early-stage DILI screening with 3D human liver microtissues
- Cancer drug efficacy testing in co-culture models that recapitulate complex tumor microenvironments
- Specialized screening applications using custom 3D microtissue models developed specifically for your research
See for yourself at SLAS2017!
Stop by Booth #213 to learn more about 3D InSight™ Microtissues, view our in-booth poster hall, and sign up to receive exclusive pre-launch GravityTRAP™ 384 product announcements.
Your 3D InSight™ Conference Planner
February 4–8, 2017
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Meet InSphero 3D microtissue experts at Booth #213
SLAS2017 Event Scheduler
InSphero Educational Events
Saturday, February 4, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Short Course: 3D Cell-Based Assays for Drug De-Risking
Instructors: Dr. Jens M. Kelm, InSphero; Dr. Helena Hogberg, CAAT/Johns Hopkins University; Dr. Terry Riss, Promega Corp.
Cell-based in vitro assays are used throughout the drug discovery and development chain, allowing for high throughput efficacy but also mechanistic-based toxicity testing. A big challenge however is the translation of in vitro assays towards the in vivo outcome. Physiological relevance is a key parameter to improve the predictive power of cell-based assays. The better we can reflect tissue architecture, composition and function the more predictive an in vitro assay will become. The 3D course covers advances in 3D cell culture technologies, assays and their use in drug discovery and development.
Tuesday, February 7, 1 – 3 PM
Authors: Drs. Sumeer Dhar, David Fluri, and Jens M. Kelm
Short Abstract: Here we present a novel in vitro tumor relapse assay method based on a 3-dimensional tumor microtissue model, to enable compound classification based on their efficiency to prevent tumor relapse. Read more…
Get 3D Screening InSight
InSphero can help you begin or advance your screening in physiologically relevant 3D models for toxicology, diabetes, and oncology. Our microtissue technology experts will be at SLAS2017, and we’d love to talk to you about how you can gain 3D InSight™ using our products and services:
- Assay-ready 3D InSight™ Microtissues – standardized 3D models and optimized medium delivered conveniently to your lab, ready to screen
- 3D InSight™ Services – let our experts test your compounds in our proprietary 3D models with standard and custom service offerings
- Technical Protocols – refer to our 3D optimized assay protocols to learn how to make the most of your investment in microtissues
- Scaffold-free 3D cell culture platforms – reliable ultra-low attachment and hanging drop platforms for automated microtissue production and assay