Gain greater translational insights with pre-qualified tumor-stromal co-cultures
InSphero assay-ready 3D InSight™ Tumor Microtissues are designed to simplify and accelerate oncology drug efficacy testing. Using the 3D Select™ Process, our oncology experts have identified optimal culture conditions for large-scale, reproducible production of 3D spheroid models that better reflect complex tumor biology.
- Leverage physiologically relevant 3D tumor co-cultures composed of tumor and stromal components — with no artificial matrices
- Assess single agent or combinatorial efficacy of small molecule, biological, ADC, or immunomodulatory drugs using 3D optimized endpoints
- Test in ISO 9001:2015 quality controlled pre-validated models that optimize your staff resources and ensure robuts, reproducible results
Scaffold-free tumor-stromal co-cultures display cell-line and culture condition dependent cellular arrangements. In A549 and SKOV-3 co-culture models, fibroblasts (brown FAP staining) are integrated within the tumor cells. In the HCT-116 model, fibroblasts organize themselves in a central core that is surrounded by tumor cells.
Assay-Ready Tumor Microtissue Specifications
- Viability model dependent
- 96-well format, 1 tumor microtissue/well
- Produced on demand; production schedule dependent on cell line
We can produce monoculture or co-culture tumor microtissues using the cell lines and stromal cells listed here. If you don’t see the cell line you need, we can build a custom model for you.
Tumor Microtissues (co-culture with stromal cells)
Validated Tumor Cell Lines