Predict potential drug-induced liver injury (DILI) in vitro with advanced 3D liver microtissues
3D InSight™ 14 Day Hepatotoxicity Testing assesses the effect of compounds on cellular viability in our standardized 3D InSight™ Human Liver Microtissues, developed from primary human hepatocytes in co-culture with Kupffer cells and liver endothelial cells (LECs). Cell viability dose-response curves are determined following a 14-day, repeat dose exposure to compounds.
- Predict DILI with twice the sensitivity of standard 2D PHH assays without sacrificing specificity (1)
- Test in our mechanistically relevant, extensively validated 3D liver model, developed using pooled multi-donor primary human hepatocytes (PHH) in co-culture with Kupffer cells and liver endothelial cells (1)
- Customize your study with additional functional and mechanistic endpoints as needed
- Proctor et al. (2017) Arch Toxicol. 2017 Aug;91(8):2849-2863. doi: 10.1007/s00204-017-2002-1
Sample 14 Day Hepatotoxicity Testing Data Using Reference Compounds
High sensitivity of 3D InSight™ Human Liver Microtissues in identifying hepatotoxic compounds (DILI category 1-3) after 14-day treatment. Green: compounds predicted as True Positive (TP); light gray: compounds predicted as False Negative (FN). Prediction based on arbitrary MOS.
Service at a Glance
- 7-point dose response curve
- 14 day, repeat-dosing protocol
- Cell viability endpoint
- 3-4 week turnaround time
|SP-02-122-01||3D InSight™ 14 Day Hepatotoxicity Testing|