Assess penetration of antibodies and engineered antibody fragments in vitro
Penetration and distribution of biologics can depend on a variety of factors, such as tissue density, antibody affinity, antigen density per cell and physico-chemical properties. The spherical, 3D structure and more native ECM and biology of 3D InSight™ Tumor Microtissues makes them ideal for assessing penetration of antibodies and engineered antibody fragments in vitro.
- Phase 1: Model Characterization assessment of model feasibility for antibody penetration assay using beta integrin antibody
- Phase 2: Biologic Detection optimization of detection protocol for biologics of interest by immunofluorescence (IF)
- Phase 3: Kinetic Penetration Assay assessment of antibody penetration kinetics over 3 time points
Service at a Glance
Download our Oncology Services brochure for more details.
Service report includes
- Feasibility report for Phase 1 assessment
- Method description and imaging results for IF detection of target antibody
- Penetration kinetic based on IF for target antibody and control (anti-beta integrin)
|SP-01-044-02||3D InSight™Antibody Penetration Assay
(1 model, 1 antibody, 1 concentration)