Reveal potential effects of combinatorial drug testing pairs with our 3D tumor models
About combinatorial drug testing
Test your drug of interest in combination with other therapeutics to identify pairs with synergistic, additive, or antagonistic effects.
We determine the potency (EC50), efficacy (maximum response), and growth kinetics of 2 compounds alone and in combination, using the size and ATP (viability) endpoints over a 10-day dosing period.
- Determine EC20and EC50 using ATP and size after 5-day exposure (test drug & TAX, DOX, STA)
- Perform relapse assay comparing pulsed dosing (day 0 only) at EC20 and EC50 to repeat dosing (day 0, 3, 7) at maximum concentration over time
- Classify relapse potential
Characterization Data for Combinatorial Drug Testing
Service at a Glance
Service Report includes
- ATP-based dose-response curve
- Growth kinetics over time
- Potency (EC50), efficacy (max response) and combinatorial analysis
|SP-01-042-02||3D InSight™ Combinatorial Drug Testing Service (2 compounds, 1 control, 1 model)|