Streamline oncology drug discovery with our 3D custom tumor models
Select from assay-ready 3D tumor models and tumor/stromal models derived from commonly used cancer cell lines, or work with us to develop a custom tumor model specifically for your project.
Choose or provide a tumor cell line or PDX sample, and we’ll optimize conditions for organoid formation to develop monoculture or co-culture (with fibroblasts) 3D models.
We can also work with patient-derived primary tumor cells. Once established, your new tumor model can be used in 3D InSight™ Oncology Drug Testing or delivered assay-ready for use in your lab.
Service Description and Sample Characterization Data
Custom Tumor Model Services at a Glance
For custom tumor model development, our oncology experts will assess:
- Feasibility and optimization of spheroid formation
- Size-based growth kinetic over 10 days in culture
- ATP after tissue formation and 10 days in culture
- Histology after tissue formation and 10 days in culture (H&E plus 3 markers)*
- Full written report and consultation
*Histological characterization varies depending on cell sources
|SP-01-040-01||3D InSight™ Custom Tumor Microtissue Development (1 model)|