Biochemical and phenotypic assessment of drug potency and efficacy
Accelerate and increase your chances of discovering more effective drugs using organotypic multicellular tumor microtissues. We’ll test your compounds or biologics of interest to evaluate their potency (EC50) and efficacy (maximum response) on tumor microtissues using 3D-optimized biochemical (viability) and phenotypic (size) endpoints.
- Assess your test compounds in 3D InSight™ Tumor Microtissues (monoculture or co-culture)
- Utilize a repeat-dosing regimen over 10 day exposure period with kinetic-size profiling (spheroid area) and viability endpoints
- Receive potency (EC50) and efficacy (maximum response) values and growth curves for your compounds and two controls
Service at a Glance
Download our brochure for details on the standard protocol.
Service Report includes
- ATP-based dose-response curve
- Size-based dose-response curve and growth kinetics over time
- Potency (EC50) & efficacy (max response) values
|SP-01-041-02||3D InSight™ Efficacy Testing Service|
(any number of compounds, 2 controls, 1 model)