Biochemical and phenotypic assessment of drug potency and efficacy
Test your compounds or biologics of interest to assess their potency (EC50) and efficacy (maximum response) on tumor microtissues using 3D-optimized biochemical (ATP) and phenotypic (size) endpoints.
- Choose a 3D InSight™ Tumor model and supply at least 2 test compounds
- Choose controls (e.g., Staurosporine, MEK162, Ipatasertib, Sorafenib/Sunitinib, DMSO, etc.)
- Produce 9-point dose-response in quadruplicate
- Perform 11-day efficacy testing assay with dosing at day 0, 4, and 7
Service at a Glance
Download our brochure for details on the standard protocol.
Service Report includes
- ATP-based dose-response curve at day 11
- Size-based dose-response curve and growth kinetics over time
- Efficacy (IC50) values
|SP-01-041-02||3D InSight™ Efficacy Testing Service
(2 or more compounds, 2 controls, 1 model)