Biochemical and phenotypic assessment of drug potency and efficacy testing
Drug efficacy testing for your compounds or biologics of interest to assess their potency (EC50) and efficacy (maximum response) on tumor organoids using 3D-optimized biochemical (ATP) and phenotypic (size) endpoints.
Efficacy testing service protocol
- Choose a 3D InSight™ Tumor model and supply at least 2 test compounds
- Choose controls (e.g., Staurosporine, MEK162, Ipatasertib, Sorafenib/Sunitinib, DMSO, etc.)
- Produce a 9-point dose response in quadruplicate
- Perform an 11-day efficacy testing assay with dosing at days 0, 4, and 7
Efficacy Testing Characterization Data
Efficacy Testing at a Glance
Download our brochure for details on the standard protocol.
Drug Efficacy Testing Service Report includes
- ATP-based dose-response curve at day 11
- Size-based dose-response curve and growth kinetics over time
- Efficacy testing (IC50) values
|SP-01-041-02||3D InSight™ Efficacy Testing Service
(2 or more compounds, 2 controls, 1 model)