Outsource preclinical evaluation of your immunotherapeutics
For immuno-oncology (I-O) projects, our 3D oncology experts will develop a custom tumor model for you using the tumor cell line or PDX sample best suited to your investigation. We’ll then work closely with you to tailor and implement an I-O study plan, using the most appropriate immune components and assays. At the end of the project, you’ll receive a comprehensive experimental report and analysis of results.
- Utilize physiologically relevant 3D tumor models derived from cell lines or PDX material, co-cultured with immune cells
- Evaluate infiltration of engineered immune cells or the effect of your drug on immune cell infiltration in spheroid models that reflect complex tumor microenvironments
- Assess tumor cell killing and investigate immunotherapeutic efficacy of single drugs or combinatorial treatments with small molecules, biologicals, and ADCs
Service at a Glance
Download our Immuno-Oncology Services brochure for more details.
I-O services include
- Immune cell Infiltration
- Immune-mediated tumor cell killing
- Immuno-modulatory antibody efficacy
- CAR-T cell efficacy testing
|SP-01-040-01||3D InSight™ Custom Tumor Microtissue Development
|SP-01-045-02||3D InSight™ Immuno-Oncology Service