ARCTis™ Human Tumor - Always Ready Cryo Tissues
Enter a New Dimension of Drug Discovery
ARCTis™ Human Tumor Starter Pack
InSphero’s ARCTis™ Oncology plates represent a novel concept that enables a fast and reliable use of 3D cultured microtissues for adoption in drug discovery programs. They are designed to support your testing strategy and help you by being conveniently ready whenever you need them.
- Zero development time & costs - ARCTis™ CryoTumors are optimized for reliable formation, uniform size and cell composition, and growth window. From freezer to assay-ready 3D tumor spheroid in 3-5 days, giving your team a head start generating valuable data for your project.
- A broad range of cell lines - We are building the largest 3D CryoTumor bank in the world. This ever-expanding cache of tumor models allows you to generate bigger, better, and more predictive data sets that capture the effects of tumor heterogeneity.
- Convenient scaffold-free formation of spheroids below 250 µm via cellular self-assembly in ultralow attachment (ULA-treated) plates.
- Zero spheroid loss during the medium exchange - SureXchange™ tapered ledge and culture chamber facilitates easy medium exchange and prevents spheroid loss during long-term spheroid growth and analysis. The 1 mm diameter flat bottom observation window enables simple spheroid observation, and greater distance between observation windows of adjacent wells reduces well-to-well imaging crosstalk compared to standard 96-well plates.
- 6 x ARCTis™ plates – 2 plates for each of three different tumor cell lines: HCT116 (AT-NB00-0T0-001 HCT116), A549 (AT-NB00-0T0-001 A549) and T-47D (AT-NB00-0T0-001 T-47D)
- 6 x 30ml Tumor Aggregation Medium (CS-07-112-04)
- 4 x 125ml Tumor Maintenance Medium (CS-07-112-03)
- 1 x Tilting stand (CS-AG11)