Take advantage of technical protocols optimized for 3D-cell-based assays!
When you purchase 3D InSight™ Microtissues, you gain access to a library of 3D-optimized technical protocols that contain step-by-step instructions and tips to help you achieve the highest quality and most relevant data using our microtissues. Below is a list of some of our most useful Technical Protocols, available to users through our Customer Portal. Check back frequently for updates on available protocols, as we are continually partnering with gold-standard assay providers to develop new, reliable methods using our microtissues.
Handling and viability protocols (non-tissue-specific)
- Microtissue handling (TP007)
- ATP measurement in 3D InSight™ Microtissues using Promega CellTiter-Glo® 3D Cell Viability Assay (TP001)
- Assessment of β-cell function in 3D InSight™ Human Islet Microtissues (TP013)
- Assessment of α-cell function in 3D InSight™ Human Islet Microtissues (TP015)
- Microtissue processing for histology (TP006)
- Whole mount microtissue staining (TP008)
RNA Isolation protocols
- RNA isolation from 3D Microtissues using the Promega Maxwell 16 System (TP009b)
- RNA isolation from 3D Microtissues using the Promega ReliaPrep RNA Tissue Miniprep System (TP009a)