Enabling confident decision making in drug safety and efficacy testing leveraging InSphero's breakthrough Science
Our mission is to create a healthier society by enabling life science companies to invent novel compounds in a safer, more efficient, faster, and animal-free way leveraging our 3D cell culture science.
As the pioneer in engineering and industry-scale production of assay-ready 3D organoids, InSphero provides solutions that help the pharmaceutical, neutraceutical, and chemical industries, as well as academic institutions, accelerate safety and efficacy testing and bring better drugs to patients worldwide.
3D InSight™: The InSphero Difference
The InSphero 3D InSight™ organoids deriving from the advanced 3D cell culture technology applications improve scientific outcomes and help you identify the benefits of using 3D in vitro human models immediately.
Our standardized, scaffold-free liver, islet, and tumor models are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality specifications using our 3D Select™ Process in state-of-the-art facilities by our staff of 3D cell culture experts in toxicology, metabolic disease, and oncology.
Delivered in our patented user-friendly formats for simple integration into your drug discovery workflow, you can focus your resources on generating more relevant data in next-generation 3D models.
Our Science: In vivo relevance meets in vitro efficiency
- Obtain unrivaled In vivo-like morphology and functionality with 3D cell culture models engineered with our proprietary 3D Select™ Process
- Capture long-term drug effects with superior longevity
- Gain maximum mechanistic and biological integrity in vitro with primary human and animal 3D cell culture and co-culture models
- Ensure reproducible data with a reliable, scalable organoid production supplier
- Maintain lot-to-lot consistency with pre-qualified donor material
- Reduce the likelihood of failure with functionality-validated models certified for 3D cell culture applications
- Outsource with confidence to a partner with state-of-the-art Swiss bioproduction facilities to supply global operations
- Receive guidance and world-class support from 3D cell culture experts.
- Retain experimental flexibility with regular production schedules for on-demand 3D cell culture organoid availability
- Receive complete 3D cell culture assay solutions with express delivery of assay-ready microtissues, optimized media, and certified protocols
- Seamlessly integrate organoid platforms into HTS, MTS, and MPS applications with patented SBS standard, automation-compatible formats