Enabling confident decision making in drug safety and efficacy testing
Our mission is to create a healthier society by enabling life science companies to invent novel compounds in a safer, more efficient, faster, and animal-free way. As the pioneer in engineering and industry-scale production of assay-ready 3D microtissues, InSphero provides solutions that help pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and chemical companies accelerate safety and efficacy testing, and bring better drugs to market.
3D InSight™: The InSphero Difference
The InSphero 3D InSight™ platform of microtissues and services helps you realize the gains of greater physiological relevance immediately. Our standardized, scaffold-free liver, islet, and tumor models are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality specifications using our 3D Select™ Process in state of the art facilities by our staff of 3D experts in toxicology, metabolic disease, and oncology. Delivered in our patented user-friendly formats for simple integration into your drug discovery workflow, you can focus your resources on generating more relevant data in next-generation 3D models.
In vivo relevance meets in vitro efficiency
- Obtain unrivaled In vivo-like morphology and functionality with models engineered with our proprietary 3D Select™ Process
- Capture long-term drug effects with superior longevity
- Gain maximum mechanistic and biological integrity in vitro with primary human and animal co-culture models
- Ensure reproducible data with a reliable,
scalable microtissue production supplier
- Maintain lot-to-lot consistency with pre-qualified donor material
- Reduce likelihood of failure with functionality validated models certified for 3D applications
- Outsource with confidence to a partner with state-of-the art Swiss and US bioproduction facilities to supply global operations
- Receive guidance and world class support from 3D experts.
- Retain experimental flexibility with regular production schedules for on-demand microtissue availability
- Receive complete assay solutions with express delivery of assay-ready microtissues, optimized media, and certified protocols
- Seamlessly integrate microtissue platforms into HTS, MTS, and MPS applications with patented SBS standard, automation compatible formats